Clouds
shatter and scatter,
a tender stem
dreaming of rain,
the snow capped peaks,
and a laughing bee,
it's Fall night,
I say no to a sleepless night,
for above all,
I wanted to see you.
And the night,
turned pitch black,
yet already
ready to blush
and for my own good,
I saw that you were there,
I saw that you were radiant,
an emerald upon
my warm heart,
which beats
and beats again with love, my one and only sun.
And it came to pass
my nightingale,
seeing this I understood
that it was in a hurry.
From now on,
all is yours and mine,
and madly, without reason,
I gave you my heart,
I handed you its key.
The universe
that you open,
that you cover,
and from which
you bring forth beauty.
Falling snow
keeping watch
over the pulse's glow
at the summit,
knowing
your tide which rushes
forth and yields
what it awaits from you,
my love,
finally,
amidst your tears,
a single tear of yours
to be your stroke of luck,
a wound most faithful,
a streak of honey
on your skin.
Commentaires
al final se entiende que como ese amor está en uno
de uno se va transformando para hacerlo mas fecundo
de esa manera hay más capacidad para comprender
y amar a otros ...
Buena semana.