img height="1" width="1" style="display:none;" alt="" src="https://ct.pinterest.com/v3/?event=init&tid=2614148537334&pd[em]=&noscript=1"/> Accéder au contenu principal

WORDS



My dear, which way can I follow?

You are so detailed and each new part of you

confirms the richness of your heart and the

caring and affection inside your soul.

Your way of speaking allows me to understand

the real meaning of love and the importance

to have you into my life. It is so admirable how

you move and how you behave with seriousness,

respect and clarity.

I was a traveler lost among the clocks of

 time,with a backpack full of memories 

and a heart that learned to beat with you.

A silent echo surrounded my unconscious,

 my soul was desolate and the night drained

 all my days.

I did not want the night to be my destiny, 

as the days passed while we were friends, 

I began to feel something very special in my

 heart, something made the sublime feeling

 of love stir within me once again, your

 sweet voice, your smile, your laughter, 

your good humor, and your tender caresses

 that captivated all my senses forever.

 Nothing was the same anymore, everything

 felt like flowers and violin melodies every

 moment you walk in front of me. Tonight 

I will tell you that I love you. Now I am so

 overwhelmed, my soul gallops like a wild

 animal, unable to hold back this immense

 love that overflows my senses and 

my entire existence.





Commentaires

You write wonderful poems! I wonder who you dedicate them to!
snobe casamang a dit…
Nothing special, just words because as you know my blog is dedicated to poetry and Romance.