Translate

I believed

Sometimes I wonder why I care so much

I swear my heart was cold to your touch 

Love was not something I believed in

But was something I did not expect it

That's when I found you

Like I was calling you

Don't know how we started 

but I don't want this to end 

Girl I love to see you smile

love to see you laugh

But I hate to see you down

hate to see you sad

Some conversations you ain't like

but we had to have

I got to make sure that we straight

that's how we 're going to last

Because I see a future 

when I look up in your eyes

This type of love could be 

our rise or our demise

I pray the flame 

just keeps on growing and never dies

So every time I talk to you 

I say "I love you"

And every time you say it back 

I hope that you mean it.






Comments

ellie said…
Beautiful with all the emotions it takes to be there for that special someone.
Caitlin'nMegan said…
Wonderful, and endearing! All the best to the words that come to you.
Ivy's Closet said…
Yes, being there for the hard conversations can take a lot out of both of you..but somehow, the faith suffices.
Meulen said…
De pronto se llega a la realidad de encontrar una salida justa.